GBWhatsApp Themes are the best way to make your WhatsApp entertaining and enjoyable all the time. You can change your theme by following the guide step by step. So let’s follow us and enjoy amazing themes.
GB WhatsApp is becoming famous readily. Unique features are available in it. This app has many useful features, but themes are the best one among them. It is right among all apps.
It is very dull to use an app daily with the same theme. As you know, official WhatsApp is available with the green theme. It is a good theme but can be frustrating after the use of many times.
So you have to change the theme of the app to make it entertaining always. For this purpose, I recommend GBWhatsApp Themes. I hope you will like these themes.
How to Download GBWhatsApp Themes?
- Step 1: First you should download this app. It is suitable for Android and IOS. If you already this, then go to the second step.
- Step2: Click to the menu button and go to GB sets.
- Step3: There is a list click on themes bar and download it.
- Step4: There is a bundle of themes. You can adapt it according to your wishes after choosing the theme click on the apply button.
How to Delete GBWhatsApp Themes?
If you feel bored after adopting this theme, you can delete it quickly.
- Firstly, open the menu and go to setting.
- Secondly, go to more options.
- Thirdly: click on the clear button.
How to Use GBWhatsApp Themes?
Using guidelines GBWhatsApp Themes is easy. Let’s start
First, download this app on your devices. These steps are following.
- Download it by a given link
- Install it
- Verify the signup process
After installing, go to the memory card, there is a list a folder.
Open GB WhatsApp folder and go to GB WhatsApp theme folder.
Download any available theme and excise it.
After completing all the above steps then open this app, and it will automatically trace the theme and apply the new one that you already selected for apply.
In this way, you can select themes and change them according to your mood.
Use GBWhatsApp Themes; you can customize your selected themes by opening a chat window with a splash of beautiful colors.
The developers have some issue for using GBWhatsApp Themes. They can solve this issue by using a default theme. There are some steps to regain the default theme on GB WhatsApp. These are flowing.
- Open this app and go to menu then open GB setting option.
- Now you have to click more option.
- A list will open, and then you have clear it all by tapping on a clear button.
- After finishing this step, it will ask to restart now.
- Give promise, and it will change your theme as the default theme.